1. Find clean and flat ground, and avoid gaps between the ground.
2. Place the sit-up rod on the ground, and then pull down the lock.
3. Adjust the gear position to a comfortable height to suit your feet.
1. Use the product on a hard and smooth floor
2. Make sure the bottom of the base is clean and fixed before use
3. Keep the rubber of the base moist so that the sit-up pole can better adhere to the ground
4. Avoid long-term use of this product under high temperature and high humidity conditions to avoid rapid aging of rubber
5. It is recommended to re-fix after one hour of use to ensure sufficient suction
6. Only used for fitness training, not for other ways
These bands are ideal for- Sports & Fitness- Injury rehabilitation- body shaping- weight loss- physical therapy The Secret Of Getting a Toned Body Without Clunky and...View full product details
The Digital Glass Bathroom Scale uses a strain-gauge sensor system to accurately and instantly record your weight. It automatically turns on and off when you...View full product details
Perform your yoga routine in comfort with this Yoga Mat. Recommended for a host of yoga and stretching exercises, the mat is lightweight yet durable,...View full product details